Passionate about technology driven businesses and applications in areas of social sharing, cloud services, web and mobile. Experienced in managing corporate scale projects to improve end user experience, drive business growth and profits. Rich know-how and knowledge of business frameworks, software and technology.
Winner of the Group Operations & Technology Global Innovation Competition for the most innovative idea on Gamification
Board Member of HKUST – DDP Program, Industrial Advisory Board (http://www.ust.hk/) and Singapore International Chamber of Commerce Digitisation Committee
World-class University in Hong Kong and Asia|HKUST
Product leader in Transaction Banking space, in both global and regional settings. Global industry leader in ISO 20022 standards for payments and cash management.
Has delivered cash management product propositions in a wide variety of markets, including digital channels, all types of payments and liquidity & account management, with strong commercial track record. Also responsible for launching digital regional supply chain finance and receivables finance solutions.
Murli joined Standard Chartered in January 2020 and currently holds the position the Global Head of Affluent segments propositions, RM and Branch Management at Standard Chartered.
Murli joined Standard Chartered from HSBC Hong Kong where since 2017, he was the Head of HSBC Premier and Jade. Prior to that he was at Citi Singapore as Asia Region Head, Citigold Private Clients. He has broad Asia retail banking and Private client experience, having launched HSBC Jade, Citigold Private Client and worked on Citigold strategy.
He started his career with various roles in Citibank USA after an MBA from The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
Thought leader with a proven track record in leading large scale transformation programs, new product launches, platform buildout and digitization. High passion individual who creates result driven culture through stakeholder buy in and people engagement.
– Digital Transformation: Led complex transformations and transitioning existing manual to digital operations.
– Leadership: Ran large scale multi-cultural diverse operations team handling multiple products.
– Greenfield Processes: Built green field end-to-end digital client journey.
– Regulatory Compliance: Client journey, process, systems and delivery lead for multiple regulatory programmes.
– Process Standardization: Written global process standards which have been implemented across 30 markets.
– Risk Management: Conceptualized and implemented automated client life cycle solutions ranging across account opening, transaction processing, and settlement to corporate action.
– Integration: Instrumental in planning and execution of banks operation and technology integration with the bought identity.
– Applying design-thinking methodology translating into best-in-class client centric deliverables.
– Implementing ingenious strategic initiatives for surmounting business challenges.
– Providing analytical and innovative guidance from conceptualization to implementation as part of constant improvement.
– Deep understanding of client journeys, business models and new age banking operations.
– Experienced in drawing-up organizational structures, business alignment, credit, risk management, governance, client due diligence, underwriting, coaching team members and use of new age technology.
Carolyn Chin-Parry is the Digital Innovation Leader at PwC Singapore, where she guides valued clients to achieve their innovation and transformation goals. She had previously led PwC’s Asia Pacific Digital Upskilling Initiative across 17 countries. Carolyn has been recently recognised as the 40-over-40s Inspiring Women Singapore. She is the award winner for the Asia Business Role Model of the Year 2020 and previously recognised as the IT Women of the Year for Asia in 2019. She sits on the Advisory Boards for the NUS Centre on AI Technology for Humankind, Australian Institute of Company Directors, CPA Australia Digital Committee, AustCham Singapore Digital Committee, She Loves Data (non-profit) and EGN. Carolyn is a former Chief Digital Officer and has led some of the largest transformation projects in Asia Pacific for multiple industries. She has been previously featured by The Economist, CIO Magazine, Channel News Asia, Money Mind, the Singapore, Indonesian and Australian governments, and many Fortune 500 companies. In her free time, Carolyn enjoys time with her young family and actively champions digital inclusion for under-represented communities.
Andeed Ma is a prominent figure in the field of risk management and enterprise governance. As the President and Chairperson of the Governing Council at the Risk and Insurance Management Association of Singapore (RIMAS), he has been instrumental in advancing the discipline and practice of risk management. With over 13 years of experience in this role, Andeed has demonstrated exceptional thought leadership in various areas, including Enterprise Risk Management for Digital Technologies, Artificial Intelligence Risk, Risk Mindset in Innovation, and Cybersecurity Risk.
His journey in RIMAS has been marked by significant contributions and achievements. He was elected as the President of RIMAS in February 2020 and previously served as the Honorary Secretary. He also chaired the IT Committee and has been a member of the Governing Council since 2014. Under his leadership, RIMAS has established 10 resiliency transformational chapters, further strengthening the association’s impact and reach.
Beyond his role in RIMAS, Andeed is an advocate for knowledge sharing and education. He actively engages in mentoring and exchanging knowledge with others, always keeping his door open to those eager to learn. With a Graduate Diploma in IT Services (Database Management), he possesses a deep passion for understanding information and transforming databases into actionable insights. As a business advisor to two AI/ML start-ups in the chatbot and real estate search engine domains, he contributes his expertise to the advancement of these cutting-edge technologies.
In addition to his work in risk management, He is an active contributor to the field of AI governance. He serves as the leader of the AI-Risk Chapter at RIMAS, where he mentors and guides students and members in conducting research related to risk management for AI and AI for Risk Management. The research areas under his guidance encompass a wide range of topics, including Explainable AI, Blockchain and AI Risk Management, Ethical AI, Trustworthy AI, and more.