These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on which this website https://www.kinfos.events (the “Website”) is made available to you (“You” or “Your”) by Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd (“We”, “Us”, and “Our”). Please read these terms carefully before you start to use this website. By accessing the website, for whatever purpose, you agree to fully accept these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, do not use the website. We may change these terms at any time, so please check them on a regular basis.
- Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd maintains the website https://www.kinfos.events/
- United Kingdom is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- ‘’Visa and Master Card and GBP will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and the material published on it, including, but not limited to, text, logos, graphics, and photographs. These materials are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws around the world. Subject to the license below, all such intellectual property rights are reserved. Your use of the Website does not grant you any rights to Kinfos Events’ intellectual property of that or third parties in the website and its content.
Other than as expressly permitted in these terms, you may not copy, republish, reproduce, post, download, broadcast, transmit, record, edit, the web pages, text, logos, graphics, trademarks, computer codes in the website and its content. You may view, and download for page caching purposes only, pages from the website for your own personal reference. You must not use any text, images, or material on the website for any purpose without obtaining a licence or written permission to do so from Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd or its licensors.
You may only use the website for lawful purposes. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or could cause, damage to the website or detriment to the availability or accessibility of the website. You must not use the Website in any way that is illegal or fraudulent, or has any illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect. You must not use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or contains links to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, adware, or any other malicious computer code. You must not undertake any action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on Our infrastructure. You must not bypass any measure We may use to restrict or prevent access to the Website.
It is not necessary to register with Us in order to use most parts of the Website. Access to certain sections of the Website is restricted to registered users. If Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd has given You an account with a username and password to access restricted areas of the Website, you must ensure that the username and password remain confidential. You agree to immediately notify Us of any unauthorised use of your account or any breach of security of which You become aware. When registering You must provide Us with accurate, true, and complete information. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd reserves the right to disable your account, username and password at any time, without notice or explanation.
We undertake all reasonable measure to ensure that the website is available at all times. We accept no responsibility for any loss whatsoever, arising from the unavailability of the Website.
Under these terms and conditions, your user content (“User Content”) means material (including, without limitation, comments and reviews, text, images and photographs, logos, and video and audio les) that You submit to the Website, for any purpose whatsoever. You grant Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate and distribute Your User Content in any media or technology now known or later deployed. You also grant Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd the right to sub-license these rights in perpetuity, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your User Content must not violate the legal rights of third parties, in particular material that contains the intellectual property rights of third parties, unless You have obtained all licences and consents to distribute such material. You must not submit your user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any actual, forthcoming or threatened legal action or dispute. Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd retains the right to refuse, delete, edit, move, update or otherwise amend your user content in any way, and without notice.
On the public areas of the Website, including but not limited to comments and reviews sections, your user content, must not:
- Defame or libel any person.
- Breach the intellectual property rights of others.
- Include within the content any personal information about you or anybody else, such as email address, telephone number, or postal address.
- Include any commercial advertising.
- Include misleading, profane, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, illegal, racially offensive, threatening, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Misrepresent your identity or a affiliation with any person, product, company, or organisation.
- Contain text in any language other than English.
- Include any viruses or malicious computer code.
Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd does not review, authorise, or endorse any user content. We accept no responsibility for any user content. You are solely responsible for your user content and will be solely liable in any legal action resulting from your user content. You also acknowledge that once you submit your user content to the website, you cannot remove or edit it. If you wish to remove or amend your user content, we will consider any such request on a case-by-case basis. If you wish to remove or amend your user content, please contact us through an email. Where a claim is brought against Kinfos Events by a third party in relation to your user content, you agree to fully reimburse Us for all loses, costs, damages, expenses, claims, actions suffered or incurred by Us as a result of your breach of these Terms and/or your user content.
Whilst Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that the information on the Website is correct and up to date, we do not guarantee that all material is correct and up to date.
You should not plan to do, or refrain from doing, something based on the content on the Website without first checking the accuracy of that content by other means. For example, if You plan to dine at a restaurant and base your itinerary on opening times listed on this site, you could verify those opening times by visiting the official website of that restaurant or contacting the restaurant directly. All material contained on the website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on the website at your own discretion.
Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
Throughout the website you will find links to third party websites, resources provided by third parties, and advertisements. Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the content of third party websites, third party resources, or advertisements. We do not review third party websites, third party resources, advertisements, and do not endorse them. Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd accepts no responsibility for third party websites, third party resources, or advertisements, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Exclusion of Liability
Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of the website and its content or any websites to which the website is linked, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law. The content of the Website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or not making, any decision. To the extent permitted by law, Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd disclaims all liability in connection with any loss and/or damage resulting from the use of the website, its content, or any website to which the Website links.
Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd may revise the terms at any time by amending this page. Terms will apply to the use of the Website from the date of the publication of the revised terms on the website. You are expected to check this page before using the Website to take notice of any changes made.
If any provision of these terms is found by a court or a regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions of these terms shall continue to apply.
If you have any concerns about material on the website, please contact Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd. If you wish to report any errors on the website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe there has been any breach of your intellectual property rights, please write to Kinfos Events on this email. You should include: Written and verifiable proof that you are, or are authorised to represent, the holder of the intellectual property right. A claim stating the nature of the breach and its location on the website. Your full name, company and job title (if applicable), telephone number, physical address, and email address. A statement by you that the claim is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
We remain committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and informing you how we use the data and personal information We hold about you.
- ‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’ Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://www.kinfos.events/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’ Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
The contents of the Kinfos Events website and its related events website provide general information only. Although all reasonable care is taken to ensure that all materials are accurate, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Kinfos Events for any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading statements on these pages. In addition, Kinfos Events excludes liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused from the use of or reliance upon information contained in this website. We welcome your feedback regarding any of the information contained on our website via email@example.com
This website may provide hyperlinks to other websites. These are provided for convenience only. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Kinfos Events accepts no responsibility for the content of such external websites. Should you have any concerns about any of the sites linked to by our website, we would welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information do we collect from the people that use our website and online registration services?
No personal information is required to review information on any of the public areas of the website.
When using our online registration/membership services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, business email address, business mailing address, business phone number(s) or other details to help with the delivery of our services.
When do we collect data?
We collect information from you when you, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a registration or membership application form, connect via LinkedIn or other social media channel, make a purchase, respond to a survey, enter information elsewhere on our site or when you communicate with us for any reason.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information for the purposes of providing services to our members and potential members, building and managing relationships with existing and potential members and other interested parties, and generally operating our business. This includes keeping such people informed of the latest updates about industry developments and notifying them of seminars, workshops, training and other such related events. Such processing is done in furtherance of and is necessary for the legitimate business interests pursued by Kinfos Events.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, observe strict password policies and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a validated PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Kinfos Events uses necessary cookies which are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.
Sharing of personal information
Kinfos Events does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties, except under the following circumstances:
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
· We may share personal information about you with third parties who perform services on our behalf, for the limited purpose of carrying out such services. This includes, but is not limited to, third parties that assist in managing our business, hosting or administering the website or other systems, sending communications on our behalf, maintaining or analysing our data or providing marketing assistance.
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer personal information about you in connection with a business merger, consolidation, restructuring, financing, sales of substantially all assets, or other business change.
- We may disclose personal information about you when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- We may share personal information about you in accordance with any express consent you give us which is specific to the purposes of the processing which you will be informed about at the time we request such consent. You do not have to give such consent and, once given, you may withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us. Please be aware that such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of personal data collected and processed prior to the date of your withdrawal of consent.
– It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
Protecting your personal information
At Kinfos Events, we work hard to keep you in touch with what’s what and who’s who in payments, providing a trusted, independent forum and source of information for those who are part of, or want to engage with payments community. To do this, we make it our priority to keep you informed of the latest updates in payments, latest regulations, as well as provide notification of relevant conferences.
We are delighted to be able to communicate with you in this way and are pleased that the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into effect on May 25, 2018, supports our continuing to do so based on our understanding of our relationship with you. You don’t need to do anything to continue to hear from us, subject to your right to unsubscribe below.
If at any time you would like to update your communication preferences or unsubscribe, you simply need to let us know by email us at email@example.com
If at a future date you wish to re-subscribe, you can do so via our website or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to continuing to keep you in touch with all that’s going on in the banking sector
Delivery Policy – Products
Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd does not sell any physical products and does not dispatch or deliver anything.
Payment Confirmation of our Services
As part of our payment process our customer who register for our events as delegates or reserve any event sponsorships/ exhibition shall receive the payment confirmation from our accounts team by email within 24-48 hours of their booking.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions at no extra charge up to 14 days before the event are allowed. Substitutions between 14 days and the date of the event will be allowed subject to an administration fee of equal to 10% of the total fee that is to be transferred. Otherwise all bookings carry a 50% cancellation liability immediately after a signed sales contract has been received by KINFOS EVENTS PVT LTD (as defined above). Any cancellations must be received in writing by mail six (6) weeks before the conference is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future Kinfos Events conference. Thereafter, the full conference fee is payable and is non refundable. The service charge is completely non-refundable and non-creditable. Payment terms are five days and payment must be made prior to the start of the conference. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. By signing this contract, the client agrees that in case of dispute or cancellation of this contract that `KINFOS EVENTS’ will not be able to mitigate its losses for any less than 50% of the total contract value. If, for any reason, KINFOS EVENTS decides to cancel or postpone this conference, KINFOS EVENTS is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The conference fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future conference. Event programme content is subject to change without notice.
— Refund will be done only through the original mode of payment.